- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences "Deemed To Be University" shall prepare competent and compassionate professionals with sound knowledge and excellent skill through quality education based on a competency model that inculcates scientific temper, moral and ethical values.
- It shall foster interdisciplinary research that will generate meaningful outcomes for the community and nation.
- It shall provide quality health care to the rural and needy and bring about holistic development in the adjoining rural areas.
- It shall seek collaborations with national and international institutions of reputes and provide a transparent and accountable governance system.
- To emerge as a centre of excellence following an interdisciplinary, innovative and quality centric approach that encompasses best evidence based higher education and generates refutative and translational research and offers affordable health care access for the benefit of mankind.